Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I did it!

Yup, I did it, I ran 3.2km in 26:16 yesterday. Yeah, I know, that's like so lame, but this is the first time I ran since Chinese New Year LAST YEAR!!! Yeah, I know..... WHAT THE??? But ever since things got busy at work, and I kinda didn't bother to run, so I never did run after so long.

I wanted to give up at 1km already... I tell you, it was amazing how I actually could finish, with my current body weight at 68.7kg. Last time, it's so much easier, because last CNY, my body weight's only 59 or 60. And most of the problem comes from that one-pack right in front of me. Ooppss!

Well, apart from spending time with family, reading books, spending time with God, and savouring all the Kuching authentic foods, I plan to rejuvenate my physical body through good nutrition and proper physical training. So by the time the 3 weeks is over, when I'm back in KL, you can expect a nicely tanned, 6-packs, moderately muscular body... heheheh... *winks*

My goal is to cover 3.2km, or equivalent to 2 miles, in 13 mins. No impossible, with discipline and perseverance. And I do plan to continue this when I'm back in KL. Maybe I can go jogging with you, yeah :)

And I will work towards 80 pushups in 2 mins, 80 situps in 2 mins, and 12 chinups.

Thank You Lord for a great 3 weeks break from all the stress and work in KL!

2 Comments:

Blogger zewt said...

that's a very 'godly' blog URL.

3.2 km in 20++ minutes is not bad at all... consider you have not ran since a year ago.

Sunday, February 25, 2007 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

u're right :) yesterday (26th Feb) i did it (3.2) the 3rd time, and didn't feel like dying or quitting anymore :)

thanks for the encouragement zewt

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home